The Intelligent Entry Scanner (IES50) is a facial recognition, temperature scanner and detection terminal for automatic, contact-free access control.
Using infrared light to scan and determine surface temperature the IES50 will signal via an alert any out-of-range temperature measurements to an accuracy of +/- 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit.
Upload up to 100,000 registered staff profiles, including photo identification and employee name, to ensure facilities are only accessed by authorized personnel.
Automatic staff verification with customisable alert for non-registered or out of temperature range persons.
Downloadable access records including door status (access granted or denied), including time, captured photo and card ID number.
Security & Hygiene Features
- Fast facial recognition scan time (avg. 1 second) for ID verification, ideal for preventing congestion in heavy traffic areas
- Facial recognition available even when personnel are wearing face covering, so staff do not need to remove any face coverings when entering the building
- Face covering detection plus "face covering reminder" prompt when no covering is detected, designed for businesses where face coverings are required
- Non contact use: contactless card scanner and IR temperature scanner that enables social distancing
- Advanced biometric security protection with liveness detection to prevent "spoof" or false access (e.g. using a photograph to gain unauthorised access)
- Up to 100,000 staff facial profiles can be registered
- Access records: IES 50 records an event every time a user presents themselves for scanning. This logged event is an access record, which includes time & date, temperature, and a photo of the event
- Profiles are stored on the device, meaning the IES50 can continue working if internet connection is temporarily lost
- Includes 1 year warranty (extended warranty available)
- Easy and rapid profile removal for former employees
Quick Set Up
- No complicated configuration required as the IES50 only requires a host PC running Windows 10 to work
- WiFi connection
- The IES50 is calibrated at production meaning no additional calibration is required after installation
- Access control system integration available
The IES50 temperature scanner can be used solely as a thermal scanner, whereby the biometric ID verification function is turned off.
- Retail environments, such as supermarkets, convenience stores and shopping centres
- Business parks, office spaces and corporate buildings
- Warehouses and factories
- Correctional facilities
- University campuses and other educational facilities
- Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality settings