Heavy Duty Electric Coin Counter/Packager/Offsorter, 14 – 34 mmCoin/Token Diameter, 1.0 – 3.5 mm Coin/Token Thickness, Counting Speed Up to 2000 coins per min., Batching Range 1 – 9999
The Semacon S-100 Series Heavy Duty Coin Counters/Offsorters are designed for high volume applications and are used by banks, credit unions, retailers, vending machine operators, amusement operators, laundries, car washes and other industries all over the world
- Ease of Use: User friendly control panel for setting the coin size with presets for all US coins
- Electric/Electronic Operation: Operate automatically for the ultimate in high speed counting & sorting
- Control Panel: Pushbutton control panel which provides the functions used most often by the operator
- Coin Sorting: Offsort function to count and optionally bag or package the largest coin and separate the smaller coins into a second bag or tray
- High Speed: These counters are capable of processing coins at ultra-high speeds yet are quieter than many other coin counters
- Exceptional Durability: Solid metal chassis and heavy duty metal components designed to withstand heavy use and harsh environments and are capable of handling wet coins
- Portable Applications: Portable in design for easy transport to multiple locations or for storing when not in use
- Coin/Token Diameter: 14 – 34 mm
- Coin/Token Thickness: 1.0 – 3.5 mm
- Counting Speed: Up to 2000 coins per min.
- Batching Range: 1 – 9999
- Counting Modes: Counting, Adding, Bagging, Batching, Packaging, Offsorting
- Accessories Included: Offsort Bagging Attachment, Offsort Tray
- Power Source: 110 VAC/60 Hz or 220 VAC/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 75 watts max.
- Dimensions: 14.5"L x 9"W x 7.5"H closed
- Weight: 18 lbs.