Premium Bank Grade Currency Value Counter (UV/MG CF), 10 Digit Keypad, Up to 1800 Banknotes Per Minute, 4 Speed Settings, Batching 10 keys/1-999 Range
The Semacon S-1600V Series Premium Bank Grade Currency Value Counters are designed with Semacon's SmartFeed technology for very high volume applications and are used by banks, credit unions, casinos, large retailers and other industries.
- Ease of Use: They feature an intuitively designed control panel including a 10 digit keypad for batching along with buttons for commonly used features making these counters easy to operate in a variety of applications.
- Ultra High Performance: Offer ultra high speed counting at up to 1800 banknotes per minute and are manufactured with high performance, full duty cycle components designed to run 24/7 for years in the harshest environments.
- Efficiency and Reliability: Our SmartFeed Advanced Banknote Feed System Technology rapidly and reliably processes banknotes of all conditions ranging from very worn to brand new.
- Precision Counting Accuracy & Error Detection: Semacon Currency Counters are engineered with fully automated, advanced screening capabilities to thoroughly detect errors including double notes, chain notes, half notes, etc.
- Counting Speed (Notes Per Minute): 1000/1200/1500/1800
- Batching (Keys/Range): 10/1-999
- Feed System: SmartFeed Friction Roller System
- Hopper Capacity: 250–400 Notes
- Stacker Capacity: 200–300 Notes
- Note Size: From 100x50 to 193x100mm
- Counting Mode: Yes
- Adding Mode: Yes
- Memory: Yes
- Value Mode: Yes
- UV Counterfeit Detection: Yes
- MG Counterfeit Detection: Yes
- External Display: Optional
- Power Source: 100–240V/50–60Hz 40W
- Dimensions: 10.5"Wx11.5"Dx9.75"H
- Weight: 14lbs